Google
 

Monday, May 12, 2008

It's not her time. It's Hellga time.

At around 5 p.m., I realized today was Monday. That is only 3 days from Thursday, which is one day from Friday, meaning I have work soon. That was approximately my downfall for this week. I realized I really need to make the most of my free time.

So as I was watching Wheel of Fortune and cooking macaroni and cheese, a commercial for American Gladiators came on. As luck would have it, the show airs tonight. I was trying to decide whether the show makes me feel bad about myself or not. I think I've decided on the latter, but it was a tough 20 minutes of deliberation.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Wolf is a roid-raged version of once Idol'd Bucky Covington. Unless I am just trying to relate to American Idol, which is a reality show more of my speed.

No comments: